Page 4 of 10
- Please be aware that if you miss a practice, it affects the entire team. Even if you are sick or hurt and miss a practice or practices, your position may be changed or you may be benched for a period of time.
- If you are at school, you are expected to be at practice.
- If you are grounded or in trouble with your parents, it is not an excused absence from a practice or game.
- If you are going to be late or miss a practice, YOU must let a COACH know the reason. It is your responsibility to locate the coach.
- You are expected to be ready to begin practice on time.
- Practice Clothes
1. They are to be neat, clean, and within the following guidelines:
- P.E. Attire
- Appropriate Shoes
- Hair is to be up at practice and during games
- Watches or jewelry are not to be worn